Ye Poor Man's EAS, (Emergency Alert System), Rev 2.1, 2 26 2020
- Publication date
- emergency alert system, eas, license-free, broadcasting, radio, pine board project, electronic assembly, automatic, relay, transistor., eas, part 15, broadcast, home brew, weather radio, audio switching, relay circuit, transistorised, radio station, alert warning, pine board project, electronic assembly, license-free, poor man's, automatic
- Philip A Schoenthal
- Boomer The Dog
Download the TEXT pages, Diagrams, and PIC's, and build and use for your Part 15 license-free station. Nice to have for the coming storms, and if this COVID-19 Corona Virus is really something to alert the public about, or for any other emergency information that can be issued over NOAA Weather Radio Stations.
(UPDATE: 2/20/2021) Ye Poor Man's EAS has been running continuously for 1 full year, flawlessly. Even the weekly NOAA Weather Radio Tests tone-out. The only change done, thus far, was to mount the Weather Radio on the wall. Even the chlorine explosion in the West Virginian, Chemical Valley, warning alerted out on this last year, then again to tell that the emergency was over. So, thus far, a nice track record.
- 2020-03-09 03:07:43
- Part 15, licence-free, micro broadcasters, radio, weather radio, alert, home brew, electronic assembly, poor man's.
- ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR)
- To anyone whom wants to build and use on their license-free, Part 15, radio station on the very cheap. This utilises a cheap Weather Radio's auto-alert function to a basic relay switching circuit that anyone with basic electronic skill can build.
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by ThaDood on